Friday, March 11, 2011

Pokey Puppy

Woke up this morning to Xaviers face on my pillow. I was admiring his little brown face, bright eyes, long lashes and I cant forget to mention his sweet tiny smile. Theres nothing better than this. The room is quiet, a comfy blanket keeping me warm and Xavier next to me. Instead of giving me his usual contagious laugh, he barks then pants like a little puppy. This made me smile and giggle to myself. Who needs a boring "good morning" to start your day. I think it would be great to wake to a new salutation every once in awhile just to keep things spontaneous. Getting back to our lil puppy. When I visit my mother, Xavier would excitedly walk her dog inside the house. This is pretty much what his visits consist of. Him walking a toy pomeranian back and forth from kitchen to living room. He loved walking the little dog so much that I bought him a leash for his stuffed tiger. Then eventually bought him a lil toy puppy to take on walks. He loves dogs, so much so that hes been acting like one. He gets on all his fours, panting then lets out a bark or two. He's too cute and has a great imagination. He's always been so observant taking everything in, hes got the puppy mannerisms perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment