Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Comic Strip














I absolutely love this comic strip! I'm beaming from ear to ear looking at Marc's amazing job capturing Xavier as a cartoon. Xavier you'll see as your growing up how truly talented your daddy is. I asked Marc to write a comic stripe and he whipped this up tonight. Xavier and I managed to leave daddy alone for a few hours or more. We played with Xavier's Thomas the train set, X swung on his swing and he pee'd in the potty. Whoohoo! Then we ended the night by a watching His #1 show, The Fresh Beat band. Today was a wonderful busy day and I'm going to bed with a big smile on my face. Thank you Babe! Life is good.

5 comments:

  1. Youre welcome Mama! It was fun putting that together. I'm glad it came out ok. As you know, we have alotta inspiration with Xavier! Had a nice day off with you and Baby-boy. Love u! I'm off to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I love this - in fact, I'm putting a link to it on my own blog right now! I bet you Xav is going to be just as talented! Isaiah is already showing signs - his teachers say the stuff he draws is unheard of for the three year old class. We have so much talent in our family. Auntie loves you, Xavey poo! You suck on that paci as long as you want lol. (Oh, and congrats on peeing in the potty!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woweeee!! Marc - you are soooo talented. I can see Xavey's face! Loved the adventures of super-hero Xavey-poo and his pacifier! This could be a continuing saga. I can see it now: Mommy Sonia makes his super-hero cape and Daddy Marc can explain that Xavey-poo must use his powers with "great responsibility." Of course by then, he will have moved on from his pacifier to perhaps his guitar moves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Elizabeth Stone quote... I like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Stone's quote, it describes perfectly how I feel about my Xavier. And good news, Marc's comic strips will be a regular feature to our new blog. :D I thought it would be a lil somthing different and playful. God Bless

    ReplyDelete