Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy New Year!


Alot has happened since the last blog entry back in July. Let's see if I can sum up four and a half months in a single sentence. Before I do that I must say happy 3rd Birthday Xavier! You had a Mickey Mouse theme birthday party at your favorite bouncy place. All your cousins and lil' friends were VIP. Having had the bouncy place all to yourselves made it even more extra special. Yes you are spoiled, but only in the best way.

Now to my summary...

Took Xavier out of daycare, he joined soccer in the fall(he loved it and at times not so much), we carved pumpkins, X had the best time looking at all the kids dressed up in their costumes, handed out candy, got high off his own candy supply, zoinks! (This child has never sung so much and so loudly in his little life till he had gotten ahold of the Halloween candy), had a wonderful Thanksgiving at my mothers house, bought Xavier a fish, then we rescued a little kitten from a shelter, we all agreed to name her Olivia, meow, Then spent a cozy, relaxing Christmas day at home then it was off to my brother Juan's house where we spent the rest of the evening celebrating family. Oh and I did forget to mention about the little east coast earthquake! Awesome! No one was hurt, thank God. I can honestly say 2011 was a good year. We're all in good health, we're together and we are so blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I missed reading about the little man. Happy New Year, guys! XOXOXO. ~ Auntie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading. I couldnt sleep last night and thought it was time to start updating our blog. XD

    ReplyDelete